Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Friends Always


I love baking, especially in the winter. I find myself in winter indulging in a sweet, home baked muffin, curled up on the couch with my husband, covered in a mink blanket, watching Breakfast At Tiffanys. Bliss. There is nothing more luxurious than a fresh home baked muffin. Of course I could never devour the entire dozen all on my own, so I started to pack my home baked muffins and give them as surprise gifts to my family, friends and work colleagues. I love seeing their faces light up when they stumble upon the surprise sweet delight. I started to place them in these cute muffin boxes and stamp them with sweet sayings and cute pictures. The perfect package for the perfect gift.


"FRIENDS ALWAYS" muffin or cupcake boxes can now be purchased from the wanda & krystyna Etsty store. They were also recently featured on the Etsy Storque blog, in the "Etsy Finds: Get This Party Started" page. Enjoy!

No comments: